Monday, June 23, 2008

Now posting over at this place as well.

Barnsley Bill has invited me to post at his place. Apparently his other mates can't be arsed and he is feeling stressed.
The reason for the stress is that little twat FFM and this countries biggest linkwhore have put a new feature on their blogs that show when their chums last posted. Barnsley, although being a misogynist hate monger just like me is a competitive chap and needs my help to stop him being at the bottom of the page all the time.
So I shall throw him a bone or two from time to time.
Here is the first post, he may well tell me to not bother once he has read it.
I am still however looking for new entries in Southern raiders now legendary list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just goes to say... Hang on a moment......BBBBBWWWWWWAAAAHHHH.

Sorry, must have been a bad pint.

Anyway, nice statue you have there...

Anonymous said...

Can you please ask Barnfed to call me? I feel like some dirty phone sex and I've heard a rumour that he's got a huge schlong.

0900iluvulongtimes